Patient Review: Hilary J. (Panama)

I've had COPD for over 30 years and it has gotten seriously worse over the past 5yrs. I have a friend that did the stem cell for COPD with Stemedex. So, we discussed it a lot and I finally did the treatment. I'm recovering slowly but much improvement from Feb 2024. Blood oxygen levels are almost normal. Coughing up flem from COPD is almost gone. I sleep better and playing more golf. Still a little challenged with strenous things but getting better. Stemedix people are seriously professional. I recommend this treatment for COPD for anyone. Some people do not respond well to stem cell treatment but I did and so did my friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)