Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

My stem cell procedure was performed in April 2023 at the St. Petersburg office by Dr. Mastaw, a former Naval orthopedic surgeon. 

As a medical doctor myself I knew what I wanted but having never tried stem cells for my Stage IV hip arthritis I didn’t know what to expect. Two Orthopedists I had previously seen said, “total hip replacement was the only solution.” This was unacceptable so I sought alternative medicine and looked into stem cells.

Becky Palmer and the medical staff at the St. Petersburg facility exceeded all professional standards, by studying my MRI’s,  scheduling the procedure, and then performing the hip stem cell placement in about a 45 minute procedure where I was awake and aware the entire time.

The results? Spectacular in a one word review. Within several days the excruciating pain has lessened. At first, I thought it may be just the results of the anesthetic used. But after a weeks time the pain had decreased to such an extent that the stem cells must have been the reason for the lessening of the pain. 

The stem cells ‘awakened’ the immune response to the inflammation of the hip and the natural stem cells of the body responded to the area then worked in conjunction with my autologous (my stem cells that were extracted) cells. After a month the hip pain that I had experienced for over 3 years was entirely gone. And now at three months still pain free I can say the stem cell procedure was the best medical decision I could have made. Keep in mind there was no guarantee made to me, and what I knew of the procedure before having it done said some experience relief for a year, 3 years, and some experience permanent relief. Currently, I’m at the 3 month mark and I feel great. Thank you Stemedix for the relief.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)