Stemedix Review: Alexandra V. (North Miami Beach, FL)

I found this center because I was feeling pretty bad, super tired, not wanting to do anything exhausted at 2:00 pm, which is rare for me since I consider myself a super energetic person, and full of light.
After performing several tests, they found the cause of why I felt this way, something that a standard health study would NEVER have found!

The best thing about this experience was Sara, Becky and Rebeca. I especially worked a lot with Sara and I want to tell you that her accompaniment is spectacular, she deserves the award for the best customer service in the United States!!! 

Modern and current alternative medicine is what means that in my case, just one week after starting my treatment, I returned to being the same as always AS IF NOTHING WAS NOTHING, I advise you to go and do your studies, it will transform your life!

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)