Stemedix Review: James P. (St. Petersburg, FL)

 One week ago I received the IV treatment from Stemedix. I was first referred to consider the stem cell treatment by my Yoga instructor who like me, had crushed, herniated discs in her back. I have abused my body terribly for over 40 years. Now I’m in my mid 60s and I am in the throws of the beginning of what I perceive to be the horrible precursor of osteoarthritis. I’ve had two shoulder operations, one of them a complete replacement. I’ve herniated my L4 & my L5. I had the ‘minimally Invasive spine surgery’… I don’t recommend it. Because it is anything but minimally invasive.

On the day of my treatment my wrists & hands hurt so pervasively I could barely sign the paperwork before I went in to receive the IV at Stemedix. Tamara the PA, was excellent. She was extremely professional but I expected that. What I did not expect is to walk out of there and within six hours have zero pain at ALL, in any of my joints.
No stabbing sensations, no throbbing in my shoulders. My lower back has not lite up to the point of giving me nausea whenever that particular affectation occurred.
This past week I have practiced yoga every day. Normally, I have to submerge myself in an ice bath to deal with the inflammation that takes place after such an arduous regimen of continuous body heat.
I haven’t had to do any of that, but I do so anyway out of habit.
I have no pain in any joints and most importantly I can type this out without wincing and pass on this information on to those of you who don’t think they have a choice or a chance at a pain-free life.
According to my doctor(s) My only other choice was surgery or opioid use. For an OCD person like myself, that means addiction…No thanks.
I can’t say that this is a permanent fix for all of my bodily woes but I can say that this past week has been pain-free without incident & loaded with A great deal of physical activity.
For those of you in my similar predicament and I’m assuming if you’re lucky enough to live 10 miles away from Stemedix like myself, this treatment would has been a no-brainer. If I knew the results were going to be this beneficial, the amount of miles to get here are 100% irrelevant. Becky will help Guide you through all their various treatments.
I’m very satisfied with my results. I highly suggest that anyone considering this treatment do the research about Stemidex and read their reviews on Google.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)