Stemedix Review: Cody C. (St. Petersburg, FL)

I had an ankle injury in 2018 that required surgery with a plate and multiple screws. I had about 4 months of no walking and zero weight I could put on it. After the healing process was complete I still noticed quite a bit of discomfort. Three different ortho doctors I saw all told me that I had a lot of arthritis and there wasn't much they could do. I still had swelling after a lot of physical activity years later and wanted to see if there's anything else I could try to get out of pain. I started researching about stem cell therapy and found Stemedix. They were local to me so I figured I would give it try. After talking with the staff I decided I would try the Venous Blood PRP injections. It was a single visit and about 2 weeks after my appointment I noticed a considerable amount of relief. I am about 2 months out now and still notice a big difference. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that deals with pain like me.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)