Stemedix Review: Eric H. (St. Petersburg, FL)

They did a amazing job. First I had PRP done and only to find after MRI I had a 2 years in my bicep area we decided on stem cells. After the injection of stem cells I was a little impatient as I wanted a quick fix. It wasn't until one day 4 weeks later I felt instant relief. I am use to working out daily and loosing so much muscle it's been frustrating. However with some peptide therapy and lots of hot and cold treatments the stem cells did there job. Not to mention my diet has been the beat ever. This injury has changed me as a person and I'm now back in the gym and are is 100% healed. I will definitely see these guys again as they did a amazing job. From when you walk in to the over all procedure they make sure you are as comfortable as possible. 5 stars ⭐️ thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)