Stemedix Review: David L. (Westford, VT)

Not seeing any encouragement from mainstream medical doctors who mostly just wanted me to enter a study for some new drug I took a gamble and tried stem cells even though Pulmonary Fibrosis was not on the Stemedix list for treatment. I was pleasantly surprised to find my ease of breathing and reduced coughing was very noticeable within the first week. After nine months the improvement seemed to plateau so I took a second treatment and again found another step up in improvements. I did my own research on companies and decided it was worth the effort to travel from Vermont to Florida for treatment from Stemedix. Be aware there is considerable fraud in this industry but I am very happy with Stemedix.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)