Stemedix Review: Robert M. (Galveston, TX)

I had stem cell therapy October 4th, 2017 for both COPD and RA For the first year, there was not a lot of change. Then suddenly, I noted the changes. Could be that the changes were so slow that they went unnoticed. Today, for the COPD I use only one inhalation per day of Trielegy Ellipta, instead of 6 inhalations of Combivent Respimat a day. For the Rheumatoid Arthritis, I receive one shot a month of Cimzia, instead of one shot a week of Enbrel. Note that Medicare pays for the Cimzia, and does not pay for the Enbrel. I feel much better, and at age 80, I get around so much better, I plan to return to the work force. (at least part time) I'm very grateful of the assistance from Stemedix.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)