Stemedix Review: Frank D. (Tampa, FL)

Suffering from 17 bulging discs and 1 herniated disc my life was constant pain. Pity is what I saw in multiple doctors faces after seeing my x-ray and MRI results. I was only 22 when the first doctor told me if he had to guess how old the person was only based off of the x-rays and MRI’s he would guess he was looking at a 60 or 70-year-old man. He he wasn’t the first to make similar remarks. I tried chiropractic therapy, physical therapy, deep tissue massage, spinal decompression therapy, actuatic therapy, opiates, NSAIDs, cortisone injections and nothing gave me relief. My pain has gone from severe to manageable and It’s only been a few weeks since my injections and IV, so I am excited to see the improvements yet to come. I had the umbilical cord stemcell treatment with platelet rich plasma injected into my spine and dr. Farrell and her team were absolutely amazing!!!! They talked me through the entire process and made the environment very comfortable to be in. The Stemedix team made the entire process from the initial contact to post procedure check up a breeze. Really great communication with their staff and they really seem to care for your well being. I’m really glad I found Stemedix and can’t thank them enough for the hope they’ve brought back into my life.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)