Stemedix Review: Cyndi R. (Elgin, IL)

“I was  pleased with the process and professionalism of the Stemedix staff.  We also loved the accommodations that were provided.  They were close and convenient. I was also impressed and pleased with my care coordinator who held my hand from start to finish, and was always available for any questions.  He was one of the reasons I made the decision to go with Stemedix. I will recommend more once I can determine if this therapy has worked for me since it's still a bit too early in the process to tell.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who has MS or other autoimmune diseases to give this a try. I feel this is the frontier of medicine and I am one of the pioneers seeing if this will be an effective treatment for me. I hope it is, based on all the good things I researched.”

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)