Stemedix Review: Shelly W. (London, UK)

Treatment was so straightforward and professional we was looked after so well and couldn't of been happier with the way it went. My experience was as easy as I could of imagined. I was very nervous at the start  because of the unknown but couldn't of been happier with the way it went. Fred who assisted me from the beginning was amazing he helped me from start to finish and always made sure if I needed him for anything  he was there, My stay at the hotel was amazing including all travel, staff and food. I are so happy I made stemedix my choice and if need be we would definitely return. I'd like to think that although my trip was for treatment I'd  go as far to say it felt like a holiday where I met lovely people and had a relaxing stay.

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)