Stemedix Review: Dwight M. (Sequim, WA)

"My name is Dwight and I am an Air Force retiree. I retired in 1983, in 1984 I was diagnosed as a diabetic at that time I was 40 years old Now that I am 76 years of age and totally disabled due to a product called agent orange the results were that I became a type two diabetic . I also ended up with kidney failure deep vein Trumbosis and swelling in the legs high cholesterol high blood pressure just to mention a few . I needed 100% of symptoms which are unrepairable to qualify for 100% VA pension, I have the equivalent of 220% much more than I need. I researched many companies for the last six years who offers stem cell transplant and by far STEMEDIX is the best and most professional . The Stemedix Team based in Miami Florida are the coordinators who guide you medically to assist you inqualifing for the stem cell transplant prosses. My wife Trudy and myself both needed stem cell transplant. We chose to go to Costa Rica for the simple reason that Costa Rica has the most qualified doctors and medical staff presently in the world today . They have the most professional team and staff that I have ever encountered to assist you through every single phase of the transplant process. The whole team from the doctors to the driver who picks you up at the airport speak fluent English not to mention that the cost is about half of what you would pay for the same treatment here in the United States . Now the best part that I want to say is, I have been home a week and a half and I have almost no need for insulin I walk without having my legs swollen and I feel the way as I walk Without stumbling. I can’t wait for my doctor to give me my blood test to see exactly where I stand medically. The best part, as a bonus that I want to mention is the fact that I haven’t hair on my head for over 50 years, yes you guessed it I am growing hair on my head and it is about an eighth of an inch long all over. Thanks to STEMEDIX and COSTA RICA . I would never hesitate to have have any procedure done in that country. Thank you STEMEDIX"

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)