Stemedix Review: Beth C. (Melbourne, FL)

Personally, I'm going back to Costa Rica for my next treatment (have MS). I love the Drs (much better bedside manner than in US), trained to Stemedix standards (seasoned Drs/anesthesiologists already), the people are Very friendly & most speak English. The country itself is quite conducive to healing in & of itself - absolutely GORGEOUS & calm/peaceful! After 4 weeks, I no longer need my walker. 2 months, my Dr still doesn't want to restart me on MS meds because of the continued improvement (much less pain, better mobility, no more brain fog, much better word finding, more energy, ability to function more 'normally', no more vertigo).Highly recommend Costa Rica!!


Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)