Stemedix Review: Cheryl G. (Arlington, TX)

I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone with Stemedix is kind and caring and takes the time to answer all of your questions no matter how long that may take and never make you feel as though you are being rushed or keeping them from doing something else or possibly running behind schedule.
I could barely speak prior to my treatment as 1 of the many complications from MS. Within 24 hours of my treatment there had been a 90% improv
ement in my speech. It is a true miracle. I thank everyone at Stemedix for their kindness and compassion. They truly want to help people. Dr. Kahn in my opinion is the best he did more for me in 24 hours than western medicine did in 15, I actually declined on western meds. Thank you Stemedix for saving my life!

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)