Stemedix Review: Patricia K. (Myersville, MD)

I want to take a moment to express how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to have the Stem Cell Treatment thru Stemedix.  Everyone in the organization treated me with compassion and kindness.  From the day we first spoke all my questions and concerns were answered.  My journey began at the Hotel where Stemedix had made the reservation for my family.  ( Even my 2 little dogs were accommodated )  No detail was forgotten.  Stemedix had my itinerary laid out for me from the orientation, to meeting the Doctor at his office for the consultation, to the actual procedure.  All I had to do was show up which made it stress free.  The procedure was over before I knew it.   Since the procedure 6 weeks ago,  I have experienced some wonderful strides with my MS.  Stemedix continues to contact me to see how I am doing.  They are real people with big hearts!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)

Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)