Stemedix Review: Becky C. (Moore, OK)

"I have multiple sclerosis with very minor symptoms. My eyes sometimes have trouble focusing for brief moments, I have moments where I have trouble balancing, and I very quickly get dizzy in the heat. My symptoms can be better characterized as annoying inconveniences than lifestyle-altering.

For regular treatment, I am currently on the Coimbra Protocol, a high-dose Vitamin D3 and supplement regimen. The treatment has been life-saving as it's kept me from taking harsh pharmaceuticals and stopped progression of my MS. I sought Stemedix as a supplement to my daily treatment and to hopefully regain any lost abilities.

After only two weeks on my stem cell treatment, I began to regain a more focused vision. My eyes weren't bouncing around nearly as much or as often, and I could focus. I looked over my shoulder at my young daughter - a movement that typically would strain my vision and cause me to squint just to focus - and I was overjoyed that I didn't have to squint or close one eye like Popeye. She looked back at me confused as to why I was grinning and turning to look at her several times. I just couldn't get over how quickly the stem cells were returning abilities that I had forgotten I'd lost. When the spring and summer return to our area, I'm excited to see how the treatment worked for my heat intolerance and my balance. I'd love to return to riding my bike! In the meantime, I'll take any improvements, no matter how minor, I can get, and I'll definitely credit the treatment.

As for Stemedix and Dr. Khan, I cannot recommend them enough. The care coordinators, staff and facility is top-notch, and I would recommend them to anyone seeking stem cell treatment. I would also highly encourage anyone to strengthen their treatment with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Overall, the stem cell treatment is one of the best forms of treatment for my MS, and I would do it again in a heartbeat."

Popular posts from this blog

Stemedix Review: A. Cusimano (Orlando, FL)

Stemedix Review: Randy T. (Green Valley, AZ)